The FullFlushPoker.com domain was later purchased by an affiliate who is offering players the opportunity to recover some of their funds. We would advise caution when dealing with this affiliate, as he was purchasing Full Flush funds at $0.30 on the dollar before the disappearance of the site´s alleged owners – Jorge Barahona, Hugues Marion, Victor Bigio, Ben Johansen and Leon Vargas.
The Full Flush Poker review below is now irrelevant. What could have been a very good online poker room failed due to poor management. Legal action against the shell company registered as the owner of Full Flush Poker – Tooth Data Processing – has been proposed but, due to the poor management, it is unlikely any funds remain to pay awards of damages or refund cheated players.
The Choice of Games at Full Flush Poker
Full Flush Poker offers a limited choice of cash games, but the “standards” of No Limit and Fixed Limit Texas Hold´em and No Limit and Pot Limit Omaha are well represented at stakes of up to $3.00/$6.00. Fixed Limit Omaha Hi/Lo is also available in cash game format, but the only options players have in the Sit n Go and MTT lobbies are games of No Limit Texas Hold´em.
Fans of Heads-Up Sit n Go games (HUSNG) will be happy with the choices provided by Full Flush Poker, but those looking for high-stakes tournament action are likely to be disappointed, as the feature “Sunday Funday” tournament only has a $24.20 buy-in and carries a $7,500 guarantee. Indeed, the most expensive tournament at Full Flush Poker is the nightly $5,000 guaranteed “High Roller Special” That has a buy-in of $55.00.
The Level of Traffic on Full Flush Poker
The level of traffic on Full Flush Poker rose steadily over the first two years of the site´s existence and then found its peak level at around 200 players per night at the cash game tables and a couple of hundred more competing in the site´s Sit n Go and multi table tournaments. Interestingly, Full Flush Poker has become a magnet for mid-stakes PLO action – the cash game tables being nearly as densely occupied as those hosting games of NL Texas Hold´em.
As with most sites, there are some peaks and troughs in the level of traffic; but, as Full Flush Poker shares its database with other network skins in Asia and Europe, there is never a time when the site is completely devoid of life. Most of the valuable guaranteed poker tournaments are played to suit the Eastern Seaboard, and players can get a game of online poker for real money at Full Flush Poker any time of the day or night.
The Quality of Play on Full Flush Poker
The quality of play on Full Flush Poker is as mixed as you might find on any international poker site. There does not seem to be any shortage of liquidity on the site (other skins on the network have less generous sign-up bonuses) and most of the cash action occurs around the $0.25/$0.50 stake level. Nonetheless there are often games going on at the highest $3.00/$6.00 which would imply that some players know what they are doing and the site is not purely for recreational players!
Poker tournaments at Full Flush Poker tend to have a fixed payout structure, so the quality of play on the tournament tables tends to be a bit tighter than you might normally find. The value of the site´s guaranteed tournaments tends to vary according to the season and, in 2015, Full Flush Poker ran its first “Summer Online Poker Series” which culminated in an $80,000 guaranteed Main Event.
The Full Flush Poker Bonus
The value of the Full Flush Poker bonus is currently a 200% match bonus on first deposits up to $1,000. Players depositing between $100 and $399 receive an immediate 10% cashback bonus (there are play-through requirements before it can be withdrawn), while players funding their account with $400.00 or more receive 20% cashback up to $200.00 when depositing via Western Union, MoneyGram, Skrill, Neteller, or EcoPayz.
The “currency” used to clear the Full Flush Poker bonus is Player Option points (POP Points). POP Points are awarded at the rate of ten per dollar contributed to the rake deducted from cash games or paid as a fee to enter a Sit & Go or multi table tournament (min $1.00 fee). The bonus is released in four stages at a rate of 25 POPs per dollar when a player has earner sufficient points to release 10%, 20%, 30% and 40% of their bonus.
For example, if you were to deposit $200 into your Full Flush Poker account to qualify for a $400 bonus, the bonus would be released in the following stages:
Stage 1 – The first $40 would be released when you have collected 1,000 POP Points.
Stage 2 – The next $80 would be released when you have collected a further 2,000 POP Points.
Stage 3 – The third installment of $120 would be released when you have collected a further 3,000 POP Points
Stage 4 – The final installment of $160 would be released when you have collected a further 4,000 POP Points.
Players have thirty days from the date of their first deposit to clear the new player poker bonus and, because this is a big ask for players with limited time on their hands, Full Flush Poker also offers monthly reload bonuses with varying cashback offers depending on the amount deposited and the payment method used.
Players making their first deposit during September 2017 with the Full Flush Poker bonus code “PRMBONUS” will also receive a free seat in the site´s weekly “Depositors Freeroll” tournament that has a prize pool of $500.
How to Download the Full Flush Poker Software
To start the Full Flush Poker download process, simply visit the site from any of the links on this page. Click on the “Join Now” tab at the top of the page and then the appropriate software will start to download depending on whether you are visiting the site from a Windows computer or from a device running a Mac operating system.
When the installation file has downloaded, click on it to start the installation process. A dialogue box will open up to guide you through the set-up of the software, where you have the options of enabling/disabling shortcuts and choosing the location of the Full Flush Poker software folder (one is created by default if you have no preferences).
It is recommended that you read the “End User License Agreement” before accepting it, and when the installation process is complete, you will be asked if you want to run Full Flush Poker. Click “Next” and the Full Flush Poker client will automatically open, and you will be invited to log in or “Open an Account for Free”.
Creating a Full Flush Poker Account
To create a Full Flush Poker account, you will need to complete a two page registration process. Most of the information is fairly standard (a user name and password on the first page, and your real name, address, email address and date of birth on the second), but it is important that you complete the required data in the same format as any documents you will use to verify your ID later.
The second of the registration pages is where you need to insert the Full Flush Poker Bonus Code “PRMBONUS” to take advantage of the first depositor´s bonus offer and cashback promotions, and get your free tournament tickets. Once you complete the second of the registration pages and submit your details, you will be sent an email with an “email verification” code and instructions on how to validate your account.
Funding Your Full Flush Poker Account
Full Flush Poker accepts deposits made by international debit and credit cards (i.e. not from US prepaid debit cards), via P2P transfers from Western Union and MoneyGram (two of the site´s “preferred payment partners) and by Neteller, Skrill and EcoPayz (the site´s other preferred payment partners). Minimum and maximum limits apply – for example you cannot deposit less than $50.00 by Western Union – and you may need to fill out an authorization form before certain types of credit card deposit are accepted.
Winning players can withdraw their bankrolls via P2P transfers, back into an eWallet, by money order, check or wire transfer. As is usual with US-facing online poker sites, Full Flush Poker is likely to charge you a fee for the privilege of sending you your money, but at least they do it quickly and there is no waiting for weeks for your cash to be back in your hands.
Customer Support via Live Chat is available 24/7 if you have any problems with depositing into your Full Flush Poker account or choosing a method of withdrawal. Players from outside the US should note that all transactions are conducted in US dollars – this might be an important consideration for you if you want to avoid ridiculous exchange rates and ludicrous foreign exchange transaction fees charged by some banks.
Full Flush Poker VIP Program
The Full Flush Poker VIP program is the most straightforward of any we have seen. Players simply accumulate POP points in the course of playing cash games and entering poker tournaments and then exchange them for cash or use them to enter POP2CASH tournaments. There are no enhanced bonus levels, no points´ multipliers and no play-through requirements. 100 POP Points (and multiples thereof) can be exchanged for $0.50 cash at any time and used at the tables or withdrawn immediately.
Although this represents a rakeback rate of just 5% – and does not encourage players to put in long sessions to get extra VIP rewards – Full Flush Poker has never made any secret of being a site for recreational players. The modest VIP program has not prevented Full Flush Poker from growing in popularity; so, just say thank you for the extra 5% bonus and carry on taking advantage of the other – more lucrative – benefits of playing on Full Flush Poker.
Extra Features Available on Full Flush Poker
As the popularity of Full Flush Poker grows and the site develops into one of the leading US-friendly poker rooms, more and more extra features and promotions are being added. At the present time (September 2017) Full Flush Poker has just revised its full tournament schedule, introduced late registration and redistributed the guarantees in a number of events.
The site also runs a bi-monthly “POP Race” in which the POP Points used to clear the Full Flush Poker bonus accumulate on a leaderboard with prizes awarded to the top five players in five different tiers. The unique structure of the POP Race makes it possible for players of all stake levels to build their bankrolls for free, and there is even a special tier exclusively for Sit & Go and tournament players who put in the most action at the tables.
Full Flush Poker is Most Suitable for:-
- Low to mid stake cash game players
- Low stake online tournament players
- Players with a modest bankroll who have the time to clear the bonus
- Players in US States where playing online poker on an “offshore” site is not an offence
Avoid Full Flush Poker if:-
- You like to play more than four tables at once
- You want to play games other than NL Hold´em and PL Omaha
- If you are hoping for a stack of micro-stakes action
- If you are looking for substantial guaranteed tournament prize pools
Full Flush Poker Q&A
- Is it legal for US players to play online poker for real money at Full Flush Poker?
- Provided that you live in a state which has not made it a criminal offence to play online poker, or in a state which has made it illegal for an “unregulated” poker site to provide a service, online poker for real money is okay at Full Flush Poker.
- What is the feature tournament on Full Flush Poker?
- Full Flush Poker hosts a weekly $7,500 guaranteed tournament with a $24.20 buy-in which starts each Sunday at 5.00pm ET. The tournament has relatively long levels of eleven minutes and guarantees that the top thirty-five players will cash in the event.
- How busy is Full Flush Poker during off-peak times?
- Busier than you might imagine. Full Flush Poker is a skin on the Equity Network – a network which has skins operating in Asia and Europe. When most players in the States are calling “enough”, these guys are just finishing their lunch (in Asia) or just getting out of bed (in Europe).
- Is it possible to multitable to clear the Full Flush Poker bonus quicker?
- Yes, but only up to four tables at a time. Players who want to clear the bonus quickly should consider Fixed Limit tables (where more players see the flop) or the dual pot game Omaha Hi/Lo, in which pots tend to be higher (hence more rake, hence more POPs).
- What are the system requirements for the Full Flush Poker software?
Full Flush Poker Download for Windows for MacIntosh System Requirements Minimum Recommended Minimum Recommended Operating System Windows XP Windows 7 Mac OS X 10.4 Mac OS X 10.6+ Processor 300MHz Pentium 1000MHz Pentium Power PC G4 Power PC 5 or Intel Memory 64MB RAM 256MB RAM 512MB RAM 1024MB RAM Disc Space 25MB 25MB 100MB 100MB Screen Resolution 800×600 1024×768 800×600 1024×768
- Does Full Flush Poker have a mobile app?
- Yes, but only for Android devices. The app can be used to play up to four cash games at a time, but not to create new accounts or make deposits. For these functions you will have to use the Full Flush Poker desktop client.
- Do I have to fund my Full Flush Poker account straight away?
- No, there are plenty of play money cash tables you can play on to become familiar with the software; however the standard of play on these tables is not at all representative of what you will find when playing poker for real money. If you are creating a play money account, you should still use the Full Flush Poker bonus code “PRMBONUS” when you are completing the registration process.
- Where can I find out more information about Full Flush Poker?
- Head on over to the Full Flush Poker website where there are details about how you can contact Customer Support by Live Chat, toll-free phone, fax or email.